I know what you’re thinking “another list on ways to glow 🙄”. Trust me when I say you might want to try these out because I’ve tried them and there’s no day I don’t look like an angel pooped me out. LOL.
This isn’t also just for women, if you’re a guy that doesn’t take care of your skin because you’ll feel like less of a man, I have just one question for you? I THOUGHT WE LEFT THAT BACK IN 2019???
So without further ado, here are six tips to get you glistening 😉
- Groom your eyebrows! If you want to get thick eyebrows put castor oil on your eyebrows every night for 2 weeks and watch them grow!
- Take care of your skin! Make sure to wash your face 2 times a day and drink lots of water.
- For longer eyelashes apply coconut oil/vaseline every night for about two weeks.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! At most steam and exfoliate your face once a week.
- Use a bit of almond oil as a moisturizer to get that natural glow (be sure to not use too much, so it doesn’t clog your pores)
- Last but most important… Get your beauty rest! I cannot overemphasize the necessity of being well rested. No matter how much of a workaholic you are please endeavor to get adequate amount of sleep/rest.
Remember to always stay safe, wash your hands and stay at home during this period xo.